Solar highway flashers(single side) are typically used on Highways where high speed traffic is there and a very little reaction time is there to avoid dangerous cults, curves, construction sites, crossing traffic or diversions. They ideally blink at a faster rate than 1 Hz to send warning signal to greater distances so that motorist can slow down and control his speed.
SPECIFICATIONS OF SOLAR HIGHWAY FLASHERS(SINGLE SIDE)
- Each capsule consist of 30 led’s, emitting high frequency flashing of 120 cycles/min for giving advance warning to motorist.
- Mono Crystalline / Poly crystalline panel of 12 watts.
- Battery: 12 volts, 7.2 Ah – Exide.
- Color Combination: Red and Amber, Amber and Amber, Red and Blue.
- Enclosure: Stainless Steel (Anti Rust) or Mild Steel as required.
- Light Enclosure: Poly carbonate, U.V. resistant.
- Weight: Depends on Module.
- Backup: 63 hours when fully charged.
- Charge time: 8 to 9 hours.
- Height Recommended: 8 to 10 feet from ground level.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLAR HIGHWAY BLINKERS
- No electricity requirement.
- No Short Circuits, No danger from shocks, completely safe.
- Autonomous lights, No switching on-off, self sufficient.
- No Running cost, hence economical.
- Completely water Proof so long life.
- Good visibility and attracts the attention of motorists for impending dangerous sites ahead.