SOLAR HIGHWAY DOUBLE BLINKERS are devices which are powered by Solar Panels and they are meant for giving warning to motorists at Big highways which are under repair and are especially useful in foggy weather. Solar Traffic Blinkers are made of LED’s which consume much less power. It blinks and warns the motorist. Generally they are used in Amber Color LED’s. (Sometimes Red Color LED’s are also used).The two housings are joined together and programmed to blink in the combination of 1-2-1-2…
Window Size: choice between 100 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm (New Highway Version).
- Solar cell : Type-Mono crystalline 20 W.
- Battery : Type – Plumbic acid, Voltage-12 v/7.2 Ah.*2numbers
- LED : Size 5 mm 61 LED encapsulated in Convex lenses in each housing.
- Wave Length : Red colour 630 Nm; Green Colour 526 Nm
- Luminous Intensity – 8000 – 9000 mcd.
- IC Frequency : 40 cycles per minute.
- Operating time : Sustain power supply continuously for over 3 days when in the wet or rainy days
- after full-charging.
- Temperature range : -20°C to + 70°C.
- Warranty : One year.
- Life : Over 3 years used in an efficient way.
No need of Power supply, No digging of roads, Easy Installation, No short circuits with Solar Traffic Blinkers. No problems of electrifying on distant highways in India, where there is no power supply.
Low power consumption, long life, low operating costs.
Made up of super-bright LED arrays, with single-chip micro-controller with solar panels & maintenance free batteries. Self sustainable..no need to switch on-off during the night and day
Fixed on Municipal roads & Highways for warning the motorists about dead ends.